Rogers has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Reporter City News Vancouver. Candidates will work with a dynamic team to produce broadly relevant television news stories which capture daily life in Vancouver in this job. In this post, candidates will pick original and enterprise news stories in our company. They have a great opportunity to do this job. If you are interested in this job, read the article given below.
Employer Name: Rogers
Position: reporter city news vancouver
Salary: $53,607 per year
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
- Candidates must have a passion for news and storytelling.
- They make a great story and know how to tell it in our audience.
- They have the ability to find original stories about people.
- Candidates should have strong live reporting skills in our company.
- They have a self-starter with a can-do and solution-oriented attitude.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record for this job.
- They must have deliver live, on-scene reports for our new 24/7 streaming channels in this job.
- Candidates will be able to multi-task and deliver for multiple, daily online and broadcast deadlines for this job.
- They are prepared to work evenings and weekends.
- Candidates will get all the equipment and technology required for them to perform their role in this job.
- Company will give health & well-being benefits to all the candidates.
- Candidates will be paid time off for volunteering.
- They will get pension plans and employee stock options in the job.
How to apply
If you have interest to join the post, click the link given below and apply for it. You have to cover complete information correctly.