APEX HEALTHCARE PERSONNEL based in Scarborough, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Registered nurse (R.N.) who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, On Call, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: APEX HEALTHCARE PERSONNEL
Position: Registered nurse (R.N.)
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $45.00 hourly / 40 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Scarborough, ON
- The candidate will be expected to assess patients in order to determine appropriate nursing interventions.
- The candidate must assist in surgery and other medical procedures.
- The candidate must work with others to plan, implement, coordinate, and evaluate patient care.
- The candidate will be expected to perform disease screening.
- The candidate must deliver immunization programmes.
- The candidate must dispense and administer medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician.
- The candidate will be expected to monitor, assess, address, document, and report symptoms and changes in the conditions of patients.
- The candidate will be required to operate or monitor medical equipment or apparatus.
- The candidate will be expected to participate in community needs assessment and programme development.
- The candidate will be expected to provide consultative services on issues pertaining to the nursing profession and nursing practise.
- The candidate must be able to provide nursing care.
- The candidate must provide supportive counselling and life skills programming.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising licenced practical nurses and other nursing personnel.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- Fluency in Mandarin and Cantonese is an asset.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation