The City of Toronto has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of registered nurse LTC. All the candidates who are interested in this post can visit the official website and apply for this post.
Employer Name: City of Toronto
Position: Registered Nurse LTC
No. of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $39.92-$43.71 per hour
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: TBD, Toronto, Canada
- Candidates must develop and evaluate care plans for residents.
- Candidates will have to transcribe the verbal and or written orders for medication.
- Candidates will have to direct the staff by assigning duties and establishing priorities.
- Candidates will have to maintain inventory, ensuring that the medications are properly stored, safe and secure.
- Candidates must attain the fundamental knowledge and practical application of nursing theory, biological and social science.
- Candidates must attain knowledge of current principles of gerontology and accept best practices where appropriate.
- Candidates must attain excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidates must attain the ability to work cooperatively with other staff members.
- Candidates must be able to develop and coordinate monitoring care delivery.
- Candidates must attain the ability to provide a management presence in the home in off-hours.
- Candidates will get a highly competitive pay scale for this post.
- Candidates will also get insurance facilities and a dedicated term-life insurance policy
- Candidates will get medical facilities like medical insurance and routine checkup facility.
- The candidate will also get paid vacation facilities at this post.
How to Apply
All the candidates who are interested in this post are requested to visit the official website of the City of Toronto and submit the form. If you don’t know how to do this then you can easily use the link that we have shared below. All the candidates who are interested in this post can submit the form within a minute with the help of the below-discussed link.