The City of Toronto has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Pumping Controller Operations. Candidates will have to make sure to visit the official website of City of Toronto and fill the genuine details in the application form.
Employer Name: City of Toronto
Position: Pumping Controller Operations
No. of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $93,500-$119,274 per year
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: 235 Cottingham St, Toronto, M4V 1C7
- Candidates will have to Coordinate with other employees and perform effective teamwork and communication.
- Candidates will have to conduct research into the assigned area and also have to ensure that the research takes into account.
- Candidates will have to monitor and manage the reservoirs which are available underground.
- Candidates will have to perform to work in a safe environment.
- Candidates must have extensive experience of the processes and procedures of the job required.
- Candidates must attain the experience by performing the operations of electrical distribution, pumping and other skills.
- Candidates must be comfortable working in flexible hours.
- Candidates must strain the knowledge of sampling and analytical techniques.
- The age of candidates must be more than 18 years for being eligible for this post.
- Candidates will get a decent pay scale.
- Candidates will get paid vacation facility.
- Candidates will also get a medical facility and a dedicated life insurance facility.
- Candidates will also get a great working environment and engaging colleagues.
How to Apply
All the candidates who are interested in this post are requested to submit the application by visiting the official website of the City of Toronto. We have shared a link through which you can easily submit the application within a minute. Make sure to not to share any false information in the application form otherwise the registration gets canceled.