The City of Toronto has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of project coordinator. The candidate will just have to visit the official website of the City of Toronto and fill the application form.
Employer Name: City of Toronto
Position: Project Coordinator
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $86,500-$108,459 per year
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: City Hall, 100 Queens street west
- Candidates will have to review development applications with interdivisional review team members.
- Candidates will have to monitor the progress of development applications through the process and identify applications at risk of missing milestones.
- Candidates will have to facilitate hand-offs between city decisions.
- Candidates will have to set coordinate and track performance metrics related to the city-wide delivery application.
- Candidates must attain experience with CSDC, Amanda platform, and any other platform.
- Candidates must attain the ability to conduct detailed and non structured research and analysis with minimum supervision.
- Candidates must attain knowledge of the planning process and policy framework.
- Candidates must attain a good experience in coordinating with complex multi-stakeholder projects.
- Candidates must be experienced and attain a legal permit to work in Canada.
- Candidates will get superb employee benefits and a good salary package.
- The candidate will also get paid vacation facility of 2 weeks after the completion of 1 year.
- The candidate will get superb medical benefits.
- The candidate will get dedicated insurance benefits and a dedicated term insurance policy.
How to apply
All the candidates who are interested in this post are requested to visit the official website of the City of Toronto. We have shared a link below through which you can easily reach the official website of the City of Toronto and apply for this post. Candidates are requested to share genuine information only in the application form.