If you have an understanding of the post office and are looking for a good job in a sector related to customer counter services, Canada Post has a great position for you where you can earn a good salary while providing services at the same time as you learn. Canada Post is looking for a highly skilled assistant for data collection. In such a situation, you can make a good career in the post office sector by joining Canada Post.
Employer name – Canada Post
Position – Post Office Assistant
Number of Vacancies – 1
Salary – $18.44 per hour
Employment Type – On Call, Temporary
Location – Saint-Isidore-d’Auckland, QC, CA
- Candidates should know to sell postal product services.
- Along with this, the candidates will have to solve every problem quickly.
- Candidates should have to resolve service-related difficulties in the post office sector on call.
- Candidates must have an understanding of high school or provincial training and/or experience interacting with the public in a retail and/or service environment, including sales and cash transactions.
- Candidate should have experience in business administration.
- General understanding of Post Office Accounting System.
- Must be aware of temporary flexibility for on-call work
- Candidates must be physically fit.
- Candidates must be perfectly fitted to lift mail containers up to 40 to 50 pounds
- For a Post Office Assistant job in Canada Post, the candidate must be proficient in French Essential (both written and spoken).
How to apply
If you want to join Canada Post, apply immediately through the link given below :-