UPS has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Warehouse Associate. They are physically fast-paced and labor-intensive within a warehouse environment that involves sorting/stocking packages as well as loading and unloading them into and out of UPS package delivery vehicles and trailers.
Employer Name: UPS
Position: Warehouse Associate
Salary: $17.80 per hour
Employment Type: Part time
Location: Concord, Canada
- Candidates load and unload packages into package delivery vehicles and trailers
- Candidates have to learn and properly execute company-established package handling methods
- They will sort and stock packages based on postal codes.
- Candidates must have the ability to read and memorize postal codes.
- They must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and physically demanding environment.
- They must be comfortable working inside truck trailers and package delivery vehicles.
- Candidates must have the ability to lift up to 70 lbs. (35kg).
- They must have full availability to work Monday to Friday (all five days of the week).
- They must be exposed to changing temperatures while working in a warehouse environment.
- Candidates will get tuition reimbursement of up to $9000 per year.
- They will get health and dental benefits after one year of service.
- Candidates will get 2 weeks of paid vacation after one year of service.
- They will get immediate access to UPS ‘Employee Discounts’ upon hiring.
- They will get paid training.
- They will get an opportunity for advancement within a Fortune 100 Company.
- They will get free parking.
How to apply
All interested candidates who are eligible for the post of Warehouse Associate are requested to add their accurate information in registration. Candidates have to apply through the link which is given below. They have to add the accurate information otherwise the registration will be canceled. They have to apply as soon as possible because the registration process has already started and it will end soon.