Aha Plumbing & Heating Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Plumber who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Aha Plumbing & Heating Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $27.00 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate must be able to read blueprints, drawings, and specifications in order to determine the layout of the plumbing system, water supply network, waste and drainage systems, and so on.
- The candidate will be expected to install, repair, and maintain plumbing fixtures and systems in a domestic, commercial, or industrial setting.
- The candidate will be required to cut openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings.
- The candidate will be required to join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing, and welding equipment.
- The candidate will be required to test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges.
- The candidate will be required to determine the piping system requirements and pipe sizing.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising other employees.
- The candidate must estimate costs and materials.
- The candidate must measure, cut, thread, and bend pipes to the required shape and size.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
- The candidate will be expected to work in both commercial and residential settings.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a large workload.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
14424 18 Avenue