Mr Swirl the Friendly Plumber based in Coquitlam, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Plumber who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: Mr Swirl the Friendly Plumber
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.00 to $48.00 hourly for 30 to 45 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Coquitlam, BC
- The candidate will be expected to install, repair, and maintain domestic, commercial, or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems.
- The candidate will be required to cut openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings.
- The candidate will be required to join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing, and welding equipment.
- The candidate will be required to test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges.
- The candidate will be required to determine the piping system requirements and pipe sizing.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise other workers.
- The candidate will be required to estimate costs and materials.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Registered Apprenticeship certificate or equivalent experience.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise 1 to 2 people and 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate must have a Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
- The candidate will be expected to work in both commercial and residential settings.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will not be covered by the employer.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check as well as a driving record check (abstract).
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate must have their own tools, steel-toed safety boots and hard hat.
- Health, long-term, financial and other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance.
- Under financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus, Commission, Gasoline paid and Gratuities
- In addition to the health, long term and financial benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will be provided with free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.