Squamish Academy of Music based in 38121 Second Ave., Squamish, BC V8B 0A7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Piano teacher – private, conservatory or studio lessons who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Squamish Academy of Music
Position: Piano teacher – private, conservatory or studio lessons
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $33.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 38121 Second Ave., Squamish, BC V8B 0A7
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in music performance, general and keyboard instruments.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be required to work at a Music Academy.
- The candidate will be required to work as an Accompanist.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in Adult contemporary or modern, Classical or chamber, Jazz, and Popular music.
- The candidate must be a piano specialist.
- The candidate must be specialised in general interest courses.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.