Ginza Restaurant (2016) Inc. based in #201-2020 Oxford Connector, Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 0A4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Restaurant assistant manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Ginza Restaurant (2016) Inc.
Position: Restaurant assistant manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.44 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: #201-2020 Oxford Connector, Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 0A4
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate will be required to negotiate food and other supply arrangements with suppliers.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating staff work schedules and monitoring employee performance.
- The candidate must provide exceptional customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.