Sobeys has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Pharmacist (FT). Candidates must have a comprehensive grasp of their duties and responsibilities, and they should strive for excellence. They will focus on clinical services (i.e; disease state mgmt., medication reviews, health risk assessments). They will provide prescription safety prioritizing technical functions to Pharmacy Assistants when available. They will initiate care plans, follow up, and document.
Employer Name: Sobeys
Position: Pharmacist (FT)
No. of vacancies:
Salary: $49.52 hourly
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 0783 Elmwood Drive Sobeys Pharmacy
- They will identify actual and potential drug related problems.
- They will monitor medication adherence.
- They will provide patient counseling for new therapy and determine patients’ understanding as to why they are taking the medication.
- They will tailor counseling to the needs and concerns of the patient i.e. literacy, hearing loss, privacy, etc.
- They will acknowledge customers promptly and professionally.
- They will demonstrate warmth, empathy, and compassion towards the customer.
- They will provide superior customer service to every customer.
- They are responsible for understanding all PROfile offerings and providing each customer with the program that meets their health needs.
- Candidates ought to possess a bachelor of Science in Pharmacy from a recognized institution.
- They must be a Licensed Pharmacist in the province of responsibility.
- They should possess an injection certificate.
- They need to acquire previous experience in a retail and/or retail pharmacy setting preferred.
- They must have above average communication skills.
- They ought to possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- They should possess the capability to be self-directed and able to work independently to meet strict deadlines.
- They must have the ability to be a team player in a fast paced environment.
- Candidates will receive a competitive total compensation package, which will differ based on their role and location.
- They will also have access to flexible work-life arrangements to suit their lifestyle needs.
How to apply
We kindly implore all candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and have a genuine interest in the Pharmacist (FT) role to swiftly click on the link below and proceed with their registration, making sure to provide precise information. The registration process is currently underway and is scheduled to conclude soon.