Shoppers Drug Mart has announced a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Pharmacist. Candidates ought to have a grasp of the duties and responsibilities and need to exert their utmost effort, which is crucial. They will manage the operations of the Pharmacy while on duty, including providing consultation to both customers and health care providers, practice to full scope in providing professional services.
Employer Name: Shoppers Drug Mart
Salary: $51.51 per hour
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 2297 Lakeshore Rd W, Oakville, ON
- Candidates will acknowledge all customers approaching the Pharmacy.
- They will practise within federal/provincial, regulatory/legal requirements.
- They will ensure all privacy requirements are met, including customer confidentiality and consent management.
- They will provide counselling on prescriptions, over the counter/behind the counter products.
- Candidates must plan, coordinate and delegate assignments and provide coaching to Pharmacy colleagues.
- They must have proven ability to drive and build the business, lead by example and support enterprise programs.
- Candidates must have the ability to ensure accuracy and appropriateness of all prescriptions dispensed.
- They should possess the capability to communicate with other health care professionals within the circle of care to provide customer care.
- They should have the ability to maintain all records required in accordance with legislation, standards of practice, and policy.
- Candidates will receive Health care and Dental benefits.
- Furthermore, they will have access to life Insurance coverage.
- In addition, Paid Vacation will be provided to them.
- Furthermore, Store Discounts will be accessible.
- Moreover, EQHealth will be granted.
- Additionally, they will enjoy Special discount days.
How to apply
Prospective candidates who are captivated by the Pharmacist position and satisfy the eligibility criteria are urged to provide precise information during the registration process. Utilising the provided application link is mandatory.