Susan Swirsky based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Personal support worker – home support who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Morning.
Employer Name: Susan Swirsky
Position: Personal support worker – home support
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.50 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: North York, ON
- The candidate must provide bedside and personal care.
- The candidate will be expected to assist clients with bathing and other personal hygiene tasks.
- The candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the household (in absence of householder).
- The candidate will have to feed or assist with feeding.
- The candidate will be expected to launder clothing and household linens.
- The candidate must perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate must provide companionship.
- The candidate must provide personal care.
- The candidate must go shopping for food and household supplies.
- The candidate must prepare and serve healthy meals.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work site environment
- The work environment is smoke-free.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate must have free optional accommodation available.
- The candidate must work in the employer’s/client’s home.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must have prior experience caring for the elderly.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The employer will provide transportation for the candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.