Auto Parts Central Inc based in Winnipeg, MB is looking suitable candidates for the position of Parts Delivery Driver who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. Central Canada Industries Inc. was founded in 1991, 30 years ago. Formerly known as Central Canada Equipment, it was a Tree Farmer equipment dealer with a focus on parts, hydraulic hose and coupling, wire rope products, traction chain, lubricants, and pneumatics. Wayne Maunula and Marvin Maunula worked together to build the company. In 1993, they entered the auto parts business and expanded to Winnipeg with Central Canada Hose.
Simultaneously, Marvin expanded his John Deere operations into southern Ontario and the east coast, resulting in Wayne Maunula purchasing Marvin in 2002. Unlimited Parts (Winnipeg Manitoba), Central Canada Lubricants, and Truck and Diesel Hydraulics are the new names for Central Canada Industries Inc. The key to its strength is the customer service it provides to all industries with staff that is well-versed in the industry. Our management team and customer service representatives have a combined total of more than 100 years of experience.
Our employees are problem solvers because they have proprietary knowledge in many of our products. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The selected candidates will be required to work during day shift
Employer Name: Auto Parts Central Inc
Position: Parts Delivery Driver
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $12.50 hourly for 29 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
- The candidate will be required to load and unload goods
- The candidate must be able to operate and drive automobiles, vans, and light trucks in order to pick up and deliver various items and products.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of trip details such as vehicle miles, fuel prices, and any issues.
- The candidate will be in charge of receiving and paying for products.
- The candidate will be responsible for pre-trip, en route, and post-trip vehicle inspections, as well as overseeing all aspects of the vehicle.
- The candidate will be an integral part of a dynamic team committed to providing our customers with everything they need to succeed.
- The candidate will be required to provide quality customer services and maintain high standard of professionalism.
- The candidate will be responsible for reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that they are complete, that the charges are correct, and that the customer is satisfied.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that orders are delivered correctly and in good condition.
- The candidate will be expected to communicate any issues or delays that arise and to resolve problems as quickly as possible.
- The candidate must represent the company with excellence and professionalism by driving safely, exercising sound judgement, and treating customers with dignity.
- At the same time, the candidate will be expected to manage several orders, delivery locations, and customers.
- The candidate must be able to operate a vehicle safely in all weather conditions.
- The candidate must be able to navigate local streets and highways using a GPS.
- The candidate must verify orders prior to each delivery and keep a detailed, comprehensive delivery log.
- The candidate will be responsible for order confirmation and payment collection at the time of delivery.
- The candidate will be responsible for listening to customer complaints and reporting them to the appropriate manager.
- The candidate will be responsible for keeping the delivery vehicle clean and in good working order.
- As appropriate, the candidate will be required to notify dispatch of traffic delays and other concerns.
- The candidate will be expected to follow up on delivery difficulties and assist in the resolution of customer concerns.
- The candidate will be responsible for informing the Distribution Coordinator of missed deliveries (clients who are not at home) and changes in client status.
- The candidate will be expected to log transportation details, order paperwork, and payment transactions.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Previous experience is not mandatory.
- The candidate must have Class 5/5F/G Licence (cars, small trucks and other 2-axle vehicles)
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- The candidate should have excellent customer service skills.
- The candidate should have good physical and healthy state to perform all tasks quickly, effectively, and efficiently.
- The candidate must be able to walk, drive, lift, and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication.
- The candidate should be energetic with a positive attitude
- The candidate should have excellent problem solving skills.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should maintain a professional and courteous demeanour toward coworkers, supervisors, and the general public at all times.
- The candidate should be concerned about safety.
- The candidate should have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- The candidate should be able to interpret maps and directions to customer locations with ease.
- The candidate will be in charge of handling money and will be able to operate a cash register.
- The candidate should be proficient in Operating GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigation equipment
- The candidate should be well-versed in the use of Trip recorder (on-board computer)
- The candidate must be adaptable and foresighted in order to deal with unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- The candidate must be able to drive for long periods of time and travel frequently.
- The candidate should be well-versed in motor vehicle laws.
- The candidate should be bondable and easily communicate
- The candidate must be willing to submit to regular background and drug checks reports
- The candidate should have a thorough Criminal record check.
- The candidate must have a basic level of security clearance.
- The candidate should have clean driving record with no at-fault accidents or traffic citations
- The candidate must be able to concentrate for long periods of time.
- The candidate should have valid driver’s licence.
- The candidate should have good knowledge about local areas
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting position
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be physically fit.
- The candidate should ready to work overtime if needed.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads on a regular basis.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.