Packager – manufacturing
1562852 Ontario Limited based in Etobicoke, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Packager – manufacturing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must be available to work during Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: 1562852 Ontario Limited
Position: Packager – manufacturing
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.50 to $21.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 36 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Etobicoke, ON
- The candidate will be required to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment.
- The candidate must check and weigh materials and products.
- The candidate must sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products.
- The candidate must assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers.
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must be able to work in hot conditions.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- References attesting experience
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed