Canada Border Services Agency based in Canada is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Organization and Classification PE-03/PE-04 Casual Inventory who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Casual employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Canada Border Services Agency
Position: Organization and Classification PE-03/PE-04 Casual Inventory
No. of vacancies: 100
Salary: $80,336–$99,277 a year
Employment type: Casual employment, Full time
- Starting with the hiring process, we are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment. If you require special accommodations during any stage of the evaluation process, please use the contact information provided below to make your request. All accommodation-related information will be kept strictly confidential.
- When you apply for this selection process, you are not applying for a specific job, but rather for a list of future openings. Applicants who meet the qualifications may be contacted for further evaluation as positions become available.
- The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) is looking for individuals who are talented and skilled in organisational design and classification. We provide a diverse, inclusive, respectful, and healthy workplace with flexible work arrangements to ensure work-life balance.
Intent of the process
- This is a continuous intake inventory used to create and maintain an inventory for future casual opportunities. Because we are always looking for talented people to join our team, we intend to select submitted applications from the inventory on an as-needed basis until the poster closes.
- The candidate must have a degree from a recognised post-secondary institution with an acceptable specialization in human resources management, labour or industrial relations, psychology, public or business administration, organisational development, education sciences, social sciences, sociology, or any other field relevant to the work to be performed.
The following may be applied / assessed at a later date (may be needed for the job)
- The candidate must have prior experience working in an operational classification environment.
- The candidate must have prior experience working in a classification policy center/corporate environment.
- The candidate must have prior experience providing advice and guidance to managers on the interpretation and application of classification legislation, policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- The candidate must have prior experience providing organisational design services.
- The candidate must have prior experience mentoring or coaching junior employees in classification.
- The candidate must have prior experience chairing grievance committees and writing grievance reports.
Conditions of employment
- The candidate must possess Reliability Security clearance status.
- The Canadian Public Service is dedicated to developing a skilled and diverse workforce that reflects the Canadians we serve. We support employment equity and encourage you to indicate if you are a member of one of the designated groups when applying.
- Data on employment equity.
- Veterans will be given priority over Canadian citizens and permanent residents, with the exception of jobs in Nunavut, where Nunavut Inuit will be appointed first.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.