MOSEIKO CANADA INC. based in Richmond, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Advertising editor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: MOSEIKO CANADA INC.
Position: Advertising editor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $3,200 to $5,000 monthly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Richmond, BC
- The candidate will be required to assess the suitability of material for publication, broadcast, or Internet publication.
- The candidate will be expected to detect and correct spelling, grammar, and syntax errors.
- The candidate must shorten or lengthen the copy.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and coordinate staff activities as well as ensure production deadlines are met.
- The candidate will be required to write or prepare introductions, marketing and promotional materials, bibliographic references, indexes, and other text.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Technical or specialized editing
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about research papers or reports, consumer reports, flyers or brochures, and newsletters.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Proof of the requested certifications