Atlantic Grocery Distributors Ltd based in 1 Hope Avenue, Bay Roberts, NL A0A 1G0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Order picker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift and Overtime. The position of Order picker has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Atlantic Grocery Distributors Ltd
Position: Order picker
No. of vacancies: 15
Salary: $15.50 hourly / 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1 Hope Avenue, Bay Roberts, NL A0A 1G0
- The candidate will be expected to bag, box, or parcel customer purchases for shipment or delivery.
- The candidate will be required to obtain items from a shelf or stockroom for customers.
- The candidate will be expected to stock shelves and display areas.
- The candidate must be able to operate an electric palette jack.
- The candidate will be expected to pick orders.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work in cold/refrigerated conditions.
- The candidate will be expected to work in the Produce department, the Frozen goods department, and as a Wholesaler.
- Work settings include nonperishable items.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance and Pension plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.