Candidates who are interested in working at Home Depot will get a chance to make their dream true. Home Depot released a notification of the requirement for Order Picker at the store available in O’Grandy Road, Canada. All the candidates who are interested in joining Home Depot can apply for this post. The selection of candidates is based on the level of knowledge, working experience, and skills of the candidate.
Employer Name: The Home Depot
Position: Order Picker
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.65 per hour
Employment type: Part-Time
Location: O’Grady Road, Canada
- The candidate will have to pick, organize and verify orders for delivery or pick up.
- Candidates will have to lift truck equipment to prepare customer orders.
- Candidates will have to plan for future deliveries and streamline the process.
- Candidates will have to utilize computer terminals and/or home depot portable phones to check inventory.
- Candidates must be comfortable working on a flexible schedule.
- Candidates must have computer operating skills required to identify product and vendor information.
- Candidates must have time management skills.
- Candidates must have the experience of working in a store.
- Candidates should be comfortable lifting merchandise to organize for customer pick-up.
- Candidates will get a competitive pay scale.
- Employee future benefits and saving plans are allotted to the candidate.
- Candidates will enjoy routine medical checkup facilities.
- Dedicated term insurance is allowed for the candidate.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in joining Home Depot can easily apply for this post. Candidates will just have to click on the link that we have shared below and submit the application online.