Rusty Rooster Orchard based in Winfield, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Orchard worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, 06:30 to 16:30.
Employer Name: Rusty Rooster Orchard
Position: Orchard worker
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $15.65 to $18.50 hourly for 30 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Winfield, BC
- The candidate will be in charge of fruit tree training.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in the pruning of trees, shrubs, and plants.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
Work Site Environment
- The type of farm operation is fruit and vegetable combination farming.
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Crops
- The crop is apples.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be able to distinguish between colours.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter