Brent Kelly Farms based in 4044 96 street, Delta, BC V4K 3N3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Brent Kelly Farms
Position: General farm worker
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 4044 96 street, Delta, BC V4K 3N3
- The candidate will be expected to plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of weeding.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect the product for quality and prepare it for market.
- The candidate will be responsible for sorting and packing fruits and vegetables.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out general farm duties.
- The candidate will be required to operate various equipment and machinery.
- The candidate will be expected to load and unload cargo.
- The candidate will have to grade products.
- The candidate must ensure that farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- Accommodation will be provided for the candidate.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
4044 96 street