Shoppers Drug Mart has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Delivery Person. It is vital for the candidates to comprehend the duties and responsibilities and give their best effort. They will ensure timely delivery of prescription medicines and other products to customers. All the candidates who want to join the post and are eligible for the post, they can apply for it easily by clicking the link given in this article at last. You will get the information related to the post in this article where you will learn the responsibilities and requirements.
Employer Name: Shoppers Drug Mart
Position: Delivery Person
No. of vacancies:
Salary: $18.50 hourly
Employment Type: Part time
Location: 3100 Howard Ave, Unit Q1, Windsor, ON
- Candidates will ensure assigned paperwork is completed
- They will then collect payment for the items they deliver and maintain records of items received and delivered using delivery information acquisition devices.
- Candidates ought to have a valid driver’s licence with a good driving record.
- They need to be punctual and reliable.
- They should possess the capacity to raise 50 lbs.
- Candidates should possess the capability to retrieve messages, letters, envelopes, parcels, airline tickets, legal documents, packages, bonds, cheques, securities, and other items from customers and deliver them to addresses within an establishment or other establishments by walking, cycling, or driving within prescribed time periods.
- Candidates will acquire Health & well-being benefits.
- They will have paid time off.
- They will get Wealth Accumulation like Pension plan & Employee stock options.
How to apply
Those interested in the Delivery Person, who meet the qualification criteria, are seriously encouraged to click on the link provided below and quickly enrol, ensuring the submission of relevant details.