Addictions Foundation of Manitoba based in 510 Fredrick Street, Brandon, MB R7A 6Z4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Nurse who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Casual employment or Part time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: Addictions Foundation of Manitoba
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $41.11 to $51.44 hourly for 1 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Casual employment, Part time
Location: 510 Fredrick Street, Brandon, MB R7A 6Z4
- The candidate will be expected to assess patients in order to determine appropriate nursing interventions.
- The candidate will be expected to deliver health education programmes.
- The candidate must dispense and administer medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough child abuse registry and criminal record check.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 2022-092
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience