The University of British Columbia has released a notice in which they’re inviting candidates for joining the post of Non-Union Research Asst 2. All the candidates who are eligible and interested in this post can apply for this post. The registration has already started and it will end soon. All the candidates are requested to provide genuine information asked by the officials. The final selection of candidates is done based on the working experience, skills, and knowledge of the candidate.
Employer Name: UBC
Position: Non-Union Research Asset 2
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $22.03-$24.18 per hour
Employment type: Part-time
Location: UBC Vancouver Campus
- Candidates will have to work under the direct supervision of oral and written instructions.
- The candidate will assist with research pertaining to basic production and characterization of composite labs.
- Candidates will also be involved in performing lab tests.
- Candidates will also have to maintain. Proper records and databases by entering data and keeping posting it.
- Candidates must be willing to respect diverse perspectives.
- Candidates must have passed High school graduation and a minimum of 1 year of related experience.
- Candidates must have an equivalent level of working experience working over this post.
- Candidates who have done MASc in the field of science or engineering are preferred for this post.
- Candidates will get a competitive pay scale.
- The candidate will also get superb health benefits with routine checkups.
- The candidate will also get a great place to work.
- This job is filled with building opportunities.
How to Apply
Candidates are requested to apply by visiting the official platform of the University of British Columbia. Candidates who are interested in this post and eligible also should click on the link we have provided below.