Candidates who are proficient in mobile service and they belong to the technician field will get a chance to join The Home Depot. The registration for this post has already started and it will end soon. Candidates who are eligible and interested in this post are requested to submit their application at the official portal. The executives of The Home Depot analyze all the applicants and the best among all will get the job.
Employer Name: The Home Depot
Position: Mobile Service Technician, Towable Construction equipment maintenance job.
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.19 per hour
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- Candidate is responsible for maintenance and repairs on light construction equipment available at the home depot stores.
- Candidates will also receive calls from customers.
- Candidates will also have to utilize the company’s technology to document all the work performed in equipment.
- Candidates may have to perform other duties assigned by the Regional Rental Manager, Branch manager, Field operations manager or any other authorized person.
- Candidates must have good proficiency in English language.
- Candidates must have a valid driving license with a good driving record.
- The candidate will have to work effectively with other personalities at all levels of associates.
- Candidate must have the ability to diagnose and complete advanced mechanical repairs.
- Candidates must be legally permitted to work in Canada.
- Candidates must have to work independently.
- Candidates will get a competitive pay scale.
- Candidates also get an engaging working environment.
- Candidates will also enjoy a paid-vacation facility.
- A dedicated term life insurance policy and accidental death insurance policy are also allotted to the candidate.
How to Apply
Candidates are requested to apply at the official portal of The Home Depot. Also, make sure to provide verified and genuine details asked by the portal. Use the link below to apply now.