Central Railway Pacific has released a notification in which candidates can show their interest in the post of assistant Trainmaster. Candidates who are interested and eligible for this post are requested to submit the application form at the official website of Canadian Pacific Railway. This is not an exclusive post so anyone eligible for this can apply and if they get shortlisted they can get the job.
Employer Name: Canadian Pacific Railway
Position: Assistant Trainmaster
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $99,439 per year
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Montreal, Quebec
- Candidates will have to coordinate yard processes to fulfill engineering and mechanical requests for car movement and placement.
- Candidates may assist in the coordination of all the train movement within the yard, mainline and terminal to dispatching.
- Candidates will also help to assist in crew transportation to and from trains.
- Candidates will also have to ensure mechanical requirements are met for car repair spotting and inspection to maximize track availability.
- Candidates must have completed a high school diploma or must have completed a high school equivalent diploma.
- Candidates must have previous railway experience as a conductor or engineer.
- Candidates must have a valid passport.
- Candidates must have the proven ability to understand collective agreements and regulatory requirements.
- Candidates must have a valid driving license.
- Candidates will get a flexible and competitive pay scale.
- Candidates will get performance incentive programs.
- Candidates will also be allowed to perform part-time studies programs.
- Candidates will also get a highly competitive company pension plan.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in this post are requested to apply with the help of below provided link. With the help of the provided link you can easily submit the application within a minute.