Manager -Load control
WestJet is hiring candidates for the post of the manager to supervise and manage the load control of the company. All the candidates who are eligible and interested in this post can fill the form by adding their basic details, the selection of the candidate is based on the working experience, qualifications, and skill of the candidate. The job profile is amazing and candidates get a chance to work in a reputed post with a good pay scale.
Employer Name: WestJet
Position: Manager -Load control
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $102,410 per year
Employment type: Full time
Location: Calgary, Canada
- Candidates will have to develop and maintain the load control classroom and also engage with on-the-job training programs.
- Candidates will have to develop and maintain the manuals that pertain to load control.
- Candidates will have to perform load controllers competency checks.
- Candidates will have to lead, develop and nurture a high performing, engaged, and aligned lead control team.
- Candidates must have 7+ years of experience working as a CARs 705 airline work experience.
- Candidates must know about applicable transport Canada regulations.
- Candidates must have to build and influence relationships.
- Candidates must have experience in enhancing operational safety and efficiency.
- Candidates may have to take part in the investigation incident/Hazardous reporter as required.
- A good pay scale is allotted to the candidate.
- The working environment is going to be superb.
- Medical benefits are also allowed to the candidate.
- Candidates also get facilitated with all the savings benefits like employee provider fund and many others.
How to Apply
All the candidates who are interested to work as a Manager in WestJet and are eligible to get this job should apply for their recruitment. We have shared a link that directly lets you on the registration page of WestJet.