SUPERB ENTERPRISES based in 5300 61 ST AVE SE, Calgary, AB T2C 4N1 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Long haul truck driver who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Long haul truck driver has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: SUPERB ENTERPRISES
Position: Long haul truck driver
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $29.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 5300 61 ST AVE SE, Calgary, AB T2C 4N1
- The candidate must drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
- The candidate will be required to load and unload goods.
- The candidate must operate and drive straight or articulated trucks in order to transport goods and materials.
- The candidate will be required to perform brake adjustments.
- The candidate will be required to perform roadside emergency repairs.
- The candidate will be expected to perform preventive maintenance.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving and relaying information to central dispatch.
- The candidate will be responsible for recording cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
Experience and Specialization
- The candidate should be knowledgeable about Bill of lading and Driver logbook.
Type of Trucking and Equipment
- The trucking and equipment types are dump truck and tractor-trailer.
- The candidate should have prior experience running long-distance trips.
- The candidate must be well-versed in Provincial or Territorial regions.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.