A post of letter credit is vacant at the Canada Post and the officials of Canada Post have released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of letter carrier. All the candidates can now submit the application by visiting the official website of Canada Post. Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon.
Employer Name: Canada Post
Position: Letter Carrier
No. Of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $22.68 per hour
Employment type: Part-time
Location: Ontario, Canada
- Candidates will have to start the day in the depot and sorting day’s deliveries.
- Candidates can easily load and drive a Canada post postal vehicle.
- Candidates will also have to spend most of the day outside doing deliveries.
- Candidate will return to the depot in the evening and unload the incoming mail.
- Candidates must attain a valid class 5 driver’s license with a safe driving record.
- Candidates must attain the ability to lift weight up to 22.7 kgs.
- Candidates must attain the ability to work in all types of weather.
- Candidates must have the ability to read, write and speak English and French.
- Candidates must attain a good writing and reading knowledge of the English language.
- Candidates will get a highly competitive pay scale.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facility.
- Insurance facilities and other types of facilities are also provided in this post.
- Candidates will also get medical benefits like routine insurance benefits and a lot more.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in this post can submit the application with the help of the link that we have provided below. Candidates will just have to make a click on the link and enter details asked in the application form. Candidates will have to make sure to not to share any false information in the application form.