Hero Dehydrated Dog Treats Inc based in St. Catharines, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, general – manufacturing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must work on the day shift.
Employer Name: Hero Dehydrated Dog Treats Inc
Position: Labourer, general – manufacturing
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.50 to $20.50 hourly (To be negotiated) / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: St. Catharines, ON
- The candidate will be required to transport raw materials, finished products, and equipment throughout the plant either manually or using powered equipment.
- The candidate must check and weigh materials and products.
- The candidate must sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products.
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have Forklift Operator Certification as well as a Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate.
Work site environment
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must be able to work in cold/refrigerated conditions.
- The candidate must work in a packaging company and a warehouse.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience operating powered lifting equipment.
Weather forecasting experience
- The candidate must have agricultural weather forecasting experience.
Type of industry experience
- The candidate must have prior experience in the food industry.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Health and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Health care plan.
- In addition to the Health benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Parking facilities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter