Bill’s Breakfast Bistro based in Regina, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Bill’s Breakfast Bistro
Position: Kitchen helper
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Regina, SK
- The candidate will be in charge of wrapping and portioning foods.
- The candidate must prepare, heat, and finish simple food items.
- The candidate will be expected to stock refrigerators and salad bars.
- The candidate will be responsible for removing kitchen garbage and trash regularly.
- The candidate will be required to sharpen kitchen knives.
- The candidate will be responsible for sweeping, mopping, washing and polishing floors.
- The candidate will be responsible for washing, peeling and cutting vegetables and fruits.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
3215 Quance Street E