UPS has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Gateway warehouse worker. They’re looking for candidates who can load and unload and unload the packages of organization in trailers and package cars. They’re also looking for employees who can utilize heavy machinery to complete tasks. Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon.
Employer Name: UPS
Position: Gateway warehouse worker
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.65 per hour
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: Gloucester, Canada
- They’re also appointed to perform unloading and loading of packages out of UPS package delivery vehicles and trailers.
- Candidates will have to act as package handlers and perform all physical operations required to perform in the organization.
- Candidates will also be responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, scanning, sorting, and stocking packages.
- Candidates will also have to perform labor-intensive roles within a warehouse environment.
- Candidates must attain the ability to lift 70 lbs for being eligible for this post.
- Candidates must attain the ability to read and memorize the postal codes for being eligible for this post.
- Candidates must attain the availability to work in flexible schedules and they must have to work 5 days per week.
- Candidates more than 18 years old are eligible for this post.
- No specialized work experience is required for being eligible for this post.
- Candidates will get tuition reimbursement up to $2000 / per semester.
- Candidates will also get health, dental and vision care benefits after one year of service.
- Candidates will also get a bonus of around 3.85 per hour.
- Paid vacation facility is also provided.
How to apply
A link is mentioned below. To apply for this post, candidates just need to fill the application form and submit it. Make sure to share genuine information in the application form otherwise the registration gets canceled.