777 Construction Ltd. based in 6885, 123A St, Surrey, BC V3W 0X4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Construction cleaner has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: 777 Construction Ltd.
Position: Construction cleaner
No. of vacancies: 6
Salary: $26.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 6885, 123A St, Surrey, BC V3W 0X4
- The candidate must sweep, mop, scrub, and wax hallways, floors, and stairs.
- The candidate will be expected to use industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris, and other waste.
- The candidate must empty trash cans and other waste containers.
- The candidate must clean windows, interior walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate must move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies.
- The candidate must clear snow and ice from walkways and parking lots.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
- The employer will provide transportation for the candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.