Regent Hotel based in 112 East First Street, Revelstoke, BC V0E 2S0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: Regent Hotel
Position: Kitchen helper
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 hourly 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: 112 East First Street, Revelstoke, BC V0E 2S0
- The candidate will be required to clean and sanitise items such as dishwasher mats, carts, and waste disposal units.
- The candidate must load buspans and trays.
- The candidate will be expected to use dishwashers to clean dishes, glassware, and flatware.
- The candidate must place dishes in the storage area.
- The candidate will be required to hand-sanitize and wash dishes and other items.
- The candidate will be expected to clean pots and pans.
- The candidate will be in charge of wrapping and portioning foods.
- The candidate must clean and sanitise the kitchen, including work surfaces, cabinets, storage areas, appliances, and equipment.
- The candidate will be required to handle and store cleaning products.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving, unpacking and storing supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for removing kitchen garbage and trash regularly.
- The candidate will be responsible for sweeping, mopping, washing and polishing floors.
- The candidate will be responsible for washing, peeling and cutting vegetables and fruits.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Financial and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Gratuities.
- In addition to the Financial benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive On-site recreation and activities and Parking facilities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
112 East First Street
Between 08:00 AM and 04:00 PM