Mustard Kitchen, Etc. based in Balcarres, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift schedules have yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Mustard Kitchen, Etc.
Position: Food service supervisor
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $14.25 to $15.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Balcarres, SK
- The candidate must devise methods for meeting work schedules.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate must train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate will be in charge of creating and submitting reports.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 1 to 2 people.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising general cooks, food service counter attendants and food preparers, as well as kitchen and food service helpers.
- The candidate must have a Food Safety Certificate as well as a Safe Food Handling Certificate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be expected to provide on-site customer service.
- The candidate will be required to work in a fast food restaurant or concession.
- The employer will not cover the candidate’s relocation costs.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.