Home Depot has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates who are experienced Kitchen & Bath sales specialists. The store of Home Depot is very large and against various sections. There is a requirement for Kitchen & Bath Sales specialists to direct the customer about the products of Home Depot. The registration for this list has already started and candidates who are interested in this post have already applied. Anyone can easily apply for this post from the official website of Home Depot.
Employer Name: The Home Depot
Position: Kitchen & Bathroom Sales Specialist
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.82 per hour
Employment type: Part-time
Location: Prince George, Canada
- Candidates will have to proactively identify customers who are facing problems and looking for help.
- Ask open-ended questions to them to understand their needs and solve them.
- Candidates will have to explain the steps and products needed to complete projects.
- Candidates will have to promote the merchandise to the customer.
- Candidates must have working experience of at least 1-2 years in a sales-driven environment.
- Candidates must have the ability to work flexibly during evenings and nights.
- Candidates must have excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Candidates must have excellent reading, communication and customer service skills.
- Candidate with computer proficiency is needed for this post.
- The candidate will get a competitive pay scale.
- Candidates will get medical benefits and free dental checkup facilities.
- The candidate gets short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Paid vacation facility is also allowed to the candidate.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in this post can easily apply. Registration has already started and will end soon. We have shared a link below, click on the link and apply now-