Candidates who are looking for a job will get a chance to work with Canada Border Services Agency as a casual inventory. Candidates who are interested in this post are requested to apply at the official portal of Canada Border Services Agency. Registration for this post has already started and will end soon. Plenty of people have already submitted their applications and only a few seats are left. The selection of candidates depends upon the skills and working experience of the candidate.
Employer Name: Canada Border Services Agency
Position: Casual Inventory
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $50,821-$54,857 per year
Employment type: Full time
Location: Central Alberta District, Calgary International Airport, Alberta
- Candidates will have to ensure the reliability status and security clearance.
- Candidates will have to provide the maintenance of a valid driver’s license.
- Candidates will also get a chance to operate a government vehicle.
- Candidate will also have to work in various shifts including evening and weekends.
- Candidates must have completed secondary education.
- Candidates must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must have complete knowledge of the duties and responsibilities of this post.
- Candidates should have a criminal record.
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of working experience.
- Candidates will get a good pay scale.
- Medical benefits are available with this post.
- The candidate will also get a life insurance facility and a time-to-time medical checkup facility.
- Candidates will also get employee benefits and a share of the Provident fund.
How to Apply
Candidates who are willing to get this post are requested to apply at the official portal of Canada Border Services Agency. We have shared a link below through which you can submit your application within a minute.