Sterling Insurance Brokers Limited based in 345 Steeles Avenue East suite 301, Milton, ON L9T 3G6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Insurance agent who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Insurance agent has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Sterling Insurance Brokers Limited
Position: Insurance agent
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.00 hourly / 32 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 345 Steeles Avenue East suite 301, Milton, ON L9T 3G6
- The candidate must identify and evaluate potential institutional, business, and individual client markets.
- The candidate must ensure that all necessary forms, medical examinations, and other policy requirements are completed.
- The candidate must establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums, and determine a method of payment.
- The candidate must monitor insurance claims and respond to client inquiries.
- The candidate must provide information on group and individual insurance packages, risk coverage, benefits paid, and other policy features.
- The candidate will be expected to sell automobile, fire, health, life, property, marine, aircraft, and other types of insurance.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.