Shipra Travels Inc based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning. The position of Office manager has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Shipra Travels Inc
Position: Office manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $34.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate will be in charge of reviewing, evaluating, and implementing new administrative procedures.
- The candidate must delegate work to office support staff.
- The candidate must set work priorities and ensure that procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out administrative duties for the establishment.
- The candidate will be required to administer policies and procedures relating to record release in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- The candidate will be responsible for coordinating and planning office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, asset disposal, parking, maintenance, and security.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in the preparation of the operating budget, as well as to maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- The candidate will be expected to assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating office administrative procedures.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Publisher, Salesforce, Electronic mail, Electronic scheduler, Spreadsheet, Accounting software, Human resources software, Inventory control software, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows, MS Word, and Project management software.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a large workload.
- Free parking will be provided to the candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
4774 Westwinds Dr suite 411