Ramada by Wyndham Kamloops based in Kamloops, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping room attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Morning.
Employer Name: Ramada by Wyndham Kamloops
Position: Housekeeping room attendant
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.50 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Kamloops, BC
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to make beds and change sheets.
- The candidate must distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidate must stock the linen closet.
- The candidate must disinfect operating rooms and other areas.
- The candidate must handle and report lost and found items.
- The candidate must respond to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.