Danny’s Hotel & Suites a SureStay Collection by Best Western based in 1223 rue principale, Beresford, NB E8K 1A1 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning. The position of Housekeeping attendant has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Danny’s Hotel & Suites a SureStay Collection by Best Western
Position: Housekeeping attendant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $14.75 hourly 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1223 rue principale, Beresford, NB E8K 1A1
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to make beds and change sheets.
- The candidate must distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidate must stock the linen closet.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate must disinfect operating rooms and other areas.
- The candidate must handle and report lost and found items.
- The candidate must respond to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items.
- The candidate will be required to provide basic facility information.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the windows, walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate will be expected to clean changing rooms and showers.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate must perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate must mend clothing and linens.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.