Sandra Shemesh based in Thornhill, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping aide who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Housekeeping aide has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Sandra Shemesh
Position: Housekeeping aide
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 to $22.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Thornhill, ON
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to make beds and change sheets.
- The candidate must distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidate must stock the linen closet.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the windows, walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate will be expected to clean changing rooms and showers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
- Accommodation will be provided for the candidate.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
- The candidate will be required to work in a private residence.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.