MARRIOTT TOWNPLACE SUITES based in 1115-103A Street SW, Edmonton, AB T6W 2P6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hotel manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Weekend.
Employer Name: MARRIOTT TOWNPLACE SUITES
Position: Hotel manager
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $26.92 hourly / 32 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1115-103A Street SW, Edmonton, AB T6W 2P6
- The candidate must develop and implement policies and procedures for daily operations.
- The candidate must recruit and hire employees.
- The candidate must supervise staff.
- The candidate must negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies.
- The candidate must negotiate with clients for the use of facilities.
- The candidate must prepare budgets and monitor revenues and expenses.
- The candidate must prepare marketing plans.
- The candidate must follow the rules and procedures
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be expected to develop and implement business plans.
- The candidate must establish work schedules.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Office.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.