Brant Hotel based in 10001 103 Street, Fort Saskatchewan, AB T8L 2E1 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hotel cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Brant Hotel
Position: Hotel cleaner
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.80 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 10001 103 Street, Fort Saskatchewan, AB T8L 2E1
- The candidate will be required to address customers’ complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be in charge of cleaning the walls, windows, and ceiling.
- The candidate will be required to vacuuming carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be in charge of stocking the linen closet.
- The candidate will be required to pick up debris and empty trash containers.
- The candidate will be in charge of dealing with and reporting lost and found items.
- The candidate will be in charge of dusting the furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to make beds and change sheets.
- The candidate will be expected to clean changing rooms and showers.
- The candidate will be in charge of sweeping, mopping, washing, and polishing floors.
- The candidates will be in charge of cleaning, disinfecting, and polishing kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.