JASMIN ESPINOSA based in Saint-Laurent, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Home child care provider who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The shift schedules have yet to be determined. The position of Home child care provider has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: JASMIN ESPINOSA
Position: Home child care provider
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Saint-Laurent, QC
- The candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the household in the absence of parents.
- The candidate will be required to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate must go shopping for food and household supplies.
- The candidate will be required to accompany the family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties.
- The candidate will be in charge of washing, ironing and pressing clothes and household linens.
- The candidate must bathe, dress, and feed infants and children.
- The candidate will be expected to discipline children using the methods specified by the parents.
- The candidate will be responsible for instructing children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping daily activity and health records for children.
- The candidate will be required to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- The candidate will be expected to organise activities for children such as games and outings.
- The candidate will be in charge of preparing and serving healthy meals.
- The candidate must prepare infants and children for rest periods.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and caring for children.
- The candidate will be responsible for transporting children to and from school and appointments.
- The candidate will be expected to look after the emotional well-being of children.
- The candidate will be expected to assist children with their homework.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate will be in charge of providing care to children of school age (6 – 12 years).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.