Helper, production – metal coating
Innova Public Utility Products Inc. based in 1040 boul Industriel, Granby, QC J2J 1A4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Helper, production – metal coating who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Innova Public Utility Products Inc.
Position: Helper, production – metal coating
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1040 boul Industriel, Granby, QC J2J 1A4
- The candidate will be required to use metal cleaning equipment to remove excess welds, rust, scale, and other materials from metal product surfaces.
- The candidate will be required to assist structural steel and platework fitters, sheet metal workers, metal machine operators, and other metal workers.
- The candidate will be required to sort metal sheets and parts, scrap metal, and other materials.
- The candidate will be required to grind or chip excess metal from metal products using hand tools.
- The candidate will be required to polish metal products to a mirror finish.
- The candidate must read and interpret work orders.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a metal products manufacturing company.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with hand tools and shotblasters.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a large workload.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots and safety glasses/goggles.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Disability benefits, Health care plan and Paramedical services coverage.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking, employer-paid learning/training paid time off (volunteering or personal days).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
1040 boul Industriel
J2J 1A4 Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 PM
450-777-1240 Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 PM