Restaurant assistant manager
Burger King based in Grand Falls, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Restaurant assistant manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: Burger King
Position: Restaurant assistant manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $32,000 to $36,000 annually (to be negotiated) 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Grand Falls, NB
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate must train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 5 to 10 people.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a restaurant.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.