Health Care Aide
WRHA Community Healthcare services sponsor plenty of opportunities to serve the society working in WHDA’s different posts. The health care related jobs released by WRHA healthcare services will generate opportunities for the youth to serve society. They’ve released a post of Health Care Aide- repost and inviting applicants for this job. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for this job. Final selection will be done based on knowledge, Skills, and work experience of the candidate.
Employer Name: WRHA Community Healthcare Services
Position: Health Care Aide
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: According to the CUPE collective agreement.
Employment type: Full time
Location: Boundary Regional Health center, Winkler, MB.
- The work of a Health Care Aide is to assist the Licensed nurse and provide hospitality to the patient/staff/customers.
- The candidate will have to follow the instructions of a Licensed nurse and ensure the achievement of daily goals for the betterment of the patient.
- Candidates have to serve the services with integrity, positive attitude, and in a pleasant manner.
- Minimum grade of 12 is required for a Health Care Aide post.
- 1-2 years of working experience must.
- Candidates must have done dedicated healthcare nursing courses.
- Candidates must have effective verbal and communication skills.
- Candidates must have basic knowledge of the local language.
- Candidates must be physically fit.
- Assisting the licensed nurse will make you more knowledgeable and experienced.
- Monitoring of customer health care progress is in your hands.
- Candidates get a good pay scale from WRHA.
- Candidates get a chance to travel from place to place to give hospitality to customers.
- Candidates will get experience working in different locations.
- Working as a Health Care Aide-Repost is a great chance to learn different skills.
How to Apply
Work Health Care Aide Job is one of the best and most great jobs in clinical work. Candidates who are eligible for this job and interested to join WRHA as a Health Care Aide can file their application with the help of a link below