Bonnyville Forest Nursery Inc. based in Bonnyville, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Greenhouse worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Bonnyville Forest Nursery Inc.
Position: Greenhouse worker
No. of vacancies: 12
Salary: $15.65 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Bonnyville, AB
- The candidate will be in charge of greenhouse cleaning.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting seedlings.
- The candidate will be in charge of weeding.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp, hot, and cold/refrigerated conditions.
- The work environment is smoke-free.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be able to handle a heavy workload.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- Under financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive a bonus and a fixed piece rate for each unit produced or action performed, regardless of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
5110 55 Ave.
Bonnyville , AB
T9N 2M9 Between 08:00 AM and 04:30 PM
Please include the following while sending the application
- References attesting experience